Nerf Night Parents Night Out is open to ANYONE over the age of 5.
Drop-off will begin at 5:30 pm with the event starting at 6:00 pm.
What to bring:
- Participants must provide their own Nerf Blasters
- NO Nerf Rival blasters, please.
- We share darts all night long so having the same darts as everyone else makes it easier to share.
- Bring your own darts but remember to label them.
- The best place to label the darts is on the front of the tip with a black marker.
- Put your initials or some special mark that is unique to you.
- You MUST bring eye protection.
- We will have some but it is better to have your own for the night.
- Pizza from Pizza Ranch of Alexandria will be served.
- If you or your kid have food allergies, please e-mail me – firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the allergy. We will work with you to make sure your child has a blast at the party and you won’t have to worry about the allergies.
- We will have several kinds of Kettle brand chips available – New York Cheddar, BBQ, Sea Salt, and probably Jalepeno.
- Also served will be several kinds of bakery cookies from Roers Bakery.
- Apple juice, grape juice, lemonade, and water will be available.
So…you want to bring a friend, do you?
GREAT! We would love you to bring a friend with you!
A couple things about friends though,
- Each participant may only bring one (1) friend with them to the event.
- Each friend must not be a current Alexandria Martial Arts student.
- Each friend must complete the same form.
You will be e-mailed a coupon code for them to use to get 100% off their registration cost.
Event ends at 8:00, pick up ending at 8:30 pm.
Total cost for the event: