- Does your kid like to climb on things and jump off everything?
- Do they spend more time on the outside of the playground equipment than inside it?
- Does your kid wish she could be the next Ninja Warrior?
- Does your kid want to be active but doesn't fit well with the "normal" sports?
- Do you want your child to be mentally challenged, physically challenged, and have a great time with people you trust in a safe and family friendly environment?
Parkour is one of the best activities your child can do to strengthen their body, mind, and become the best version of themselves.
We're movers and shakers and dreamers. We build our spirits one vault, one jump, one ascent at a time, and we don't let anything stand in our way.
Are you ready to get your child started in Alexandria's coolest youth activity? Sign up for a tour today!
What makes our parkour program unique?
- Safe and fun training space that teaches appropriate age level skills.
- It is a separate, complete program - not JUST an add-on to something else.
- Student achieve rank from white to black in parkour.
- Skills are progressive and build off each other to become more complex and challenging.
It challenges the mind, body, and spirit one vault, one jump, one climb, and one roll at a time.
Our brand new Motion Parkour program is a structured, progressive curriculum that helps students of all abilities learn cool moves and tricks. They learn at a safe level and pace so no one gets hurt.
Our Three Rules are...
- Safety first
- Technique second
- Speed third
Frequently Asked Questions
Isn't Parkour dangerous?
Anything can be dangerous...even getting in your car to drive to work. We strive to be as safe as we can by training on mats, with padded surfaces, and wearing special required parkour shoes. We find that our programs are safer than most of the traditional sports like basketball, baseball, football, and hockey due to the lack of impact and our focus on teaching student to roll and fall right away.
Can we try a class first?
Yes, absolutely! We would love for you to try class.
When are classes?
Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in the upstairs Movement Center of Alexandria Martial Arts & Movement. Check out our schedule for details.