Do you want your kids to have a summer they will never forget? Do you want your kids to be with people you trust? Do you want your kids to learn respect, discipline, and focus during the summer? We can help.
Our Summer Martial Arts program is full of incredible learning experiences and martial arts opportunities for your son or daughter. Be they 5 years old or in 7th grade, they have a place in our summer program due to the innovative program we offer.
2 martial arts classes every day (10 classes every week)
- Classes are at 10:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- Traditional martial arts for all ages and ranks - no previous martial arts experience necessary. (Martial arts equipment additional fee.)
- Taekwondo kicking, patterns, kickboxing, and boxing skills are taught every week.
- Wednesdays at 12:15 PM and at various times throughout the week, instructors will lead students in flexibility, stretching, and Tai chi-based sequences.
- Students will learn traditional martial arts weaponry during our summer program. The Japanese bo will be practice throughout the summer. Bo material based on Okinawan Kobudo training
- Learn self-confidence, self-defense, personal safety, and focus skills from experienced martial artists and instructors
- Earn Belt Stripes every month
- First stripe evaluation on Friday, June 29
- Second stripe evaluation on Friday, July 27
- Third stripe evaluation on Tuesday, August 21
- Belt Graduation Ceremony on Thursday, August 23 at 7:00 pm
- Parents, Grandparents, and friends may come watch what students have been learning all summer.
- Graduation Ceremony is included with at least 8 weeks of Camp registration
2 Field trips every week
- YMCA Pool every Wednesday (Included)
- Fridays will include:
- Fishing at State park
- Trips to City Park
- Painting, Pottery, and Art trips
Lessons every day
Lessons from the Martial Arts Teacher's Association Life Skills Curriculum. A new focus every week. (Included)
- and Focus to name a few!
Fitness drills and skills
- Learn Yoga, pilates, Tai chi.
- Participate in Judo, wrestling, archery, and more!
Games will include basketball, Four Square, wall ball, volleyball, and more.
Visits by the Police department, Fire Department, Ambulance service, National Guard, Sheriff's Office, and more.
Leadership skill building
Learn to work together as a team, lead a team, accomplish a goal as a team, and solve problems with others.
Arts & Crafts
- Knot tying
But Summer Camp Has Started! Now, what?
Now, that the summer has started we know how much fun your student is going to have every week! It has been amazing to watch the new students grow in skills and techniques. Your child can still access these amazing skills, drills, games, and martial arts training for only $119 per week!
This program will truly transform your child this summer. They will become the best version of themselves in our summer program.
- Alexandria Summer Camp offers 12 weeks of martial arts training and character building education.
- A full week is 3 or more days
- Field trips are included
- Transportation is included
- Drop off as early as 7:30 AM.
- Pick up by 5:30 PM.
- Uniforms, shin guards, and safety gloves are required for camp. Summer camp martial arts gear package is required and includes:
- Summer Camp t-shirt
- Summer Camp gear bag
- Alexandria Martial Arts Uniform
- Shin guards
- Red safety gloves
- Rattan martial arts bo
- Alexandria Martial Arts silicone wrist-band
- Regular price for all equipment is $128...for Summer Camp it is only $109. Discounts applied if you have your own gear already.
- Reservation deposits are applied to the cost for the week but are not refundable or transferrable
- Drop in rates are available for $35 per day.
- Additional family members of two, three, four, or more campers receive additional discounts per week.
- Register for 8 consecutive weeks and get a 9th week for FREE for one camper ($109 value)
- Students must be 5 years old or completed Pre-K to attend our summer program.
- Students must bring a lunch and are required to have their own water bottle.
- Snacks and additional drinks are available for purchase for $0.50 or $1.00 each.
- Students should have comfortable clothing, their uniform, and their Summer Camp t-shirt with them every day.
- Closed toed shoes are required everyday
Notes: Special Allergy needs are always accommodated, but parents must supply our staff members with adequate instructions for preventing allergy attacks, any necessary medications, etc.
Call us: (320) 219-6777
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org